Entry into force: September 1, 2018
This page informs you of our policies for the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when using our service and the choices you have associated with that information.
Collection and use of information g
We collect several different types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
types of data collected
When we use our service, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information about how the service is accessed and used ("Usage data"). This usage information may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our service you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifier and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & amp; Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that can contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking techniques that are also used are lighthouses, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or specify when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your settings and different settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
SockIT.se uses collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you of changes to our service
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer service and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the use of the service
- To detect, prevent and address technical problems
Transmission of data
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside your state, province, country or other state jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Sweden and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including personal information, to Sweden and process it there.
Publication of data
SockIT.se may disclose your personal information in good faith that such measures are necessary to:
- To fulfill a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SockIT.se
- To prevent or investigate any errors in the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee their absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service ("service providers"), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services, or to help us analyze how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only for the purpose of performing these tasks on our behalf and are under no obligation to disclose or use them for any other purpose.
We may use third-party providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the information collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This information is shared with other Google services. Google can use the data collected to contextualize and customize the ads in its own ad network.
För mer information om Googles sekretesspraxis, besök Googles sekretess & amp; Webbsida för villkor: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=sv
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and take no responsibility for, content, privacy policies or practices on third party websites or services.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.sockit.se/plug/
- By phone: 0700-318925